MADE IN ADELAIDE – 2016 OVERVIEW
In August 2016, Arts South Australia, in association with a number of government, arts and private sector stakeholders, facilitated a delegation to Edinburgh to coincide with the Edinburgh Fringe and the Edinburgh International Festival.
The aims of the mission were:
• to position Adelaide as Australia’s best festival city and increase interest in South Australian arts and cultural product and our festivals, while raising the profile of South Australia’s food and wine industries
• to expose our creative talent to international markets to enable new relationships to be established and existing relationships to be enhanced, with the goal of securing export sales of artistic product, while facilitating future arts and cultural collaborations.
• to generate export sales of South Australian cultural product
• to attract in-bound acts and performers, as well as producers and programmers to the Adelaide Fringe and its associated Honey Pot program and ShowBroker, a National Touring Arts Market that will be led by Arts South Australia
• to attract in-bound cultural and business tourists to South Australia
For more information click here